• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to ? Let me guess ! 20 miles further from Atlanta ? South Carolina ? modernweenie
Nope. Going to be adding a additional bedroom to the beach house and turn it into our house. Beach life baby. Figured why wait until I’m old and can’t enjoy it. Plus Georgia is going in the wrong direction so it makes it easier to go.

Sorry what? Who you ? You just another ass kissing follower . Grow a pair and be a leader then maybe you become worth more to society ! Kissing @SD ass at every turn . Sorry but sucking other peoples taints can only get you so far in life.
You sound serious sir

Property tax woes are only just beginning here . As growth slows communities will have no choice but to drastically raise property taxes to pay for all the debt they have and maintain services ( spoiler : it won’t be enough money) . Then the area goes into decline .
The schools will become better resulting in kids not running around jumping in the swamp.

Nope. Going to be adding a additional bedroom to the beach house and turn it into our house. Beach life baby. Figured why wait until I’m old and can’t enjoy it. Plus Georgia is going in the wrong direction so it makes it easier to go.
The market is crazy right now and our size house is selling for about 20-40k over value so we are going to see if someone bites. Hopefully they do because I want to be down there by end of the summer. If not we will just wait it out and see how it goes.

It’s going to take me about 4 weeks to get the room ready, already applied for the permit with Bay County. Trying to get this house ready to go on the market in about 2-3 weeks. So if we get a good offer it could be as soon as late June/ early July. If we don’t get a offer we like we will just wait.

Sorry what? Who you ? You just another ass kissing follower . Grow a pair and be a leader then maybe you become worth more to society ! Kissing @SD ass at every turn . Sorry but sucking other peoples taints can only get you so far in life.
Not licking taints, can lead to divorce! ?

It’s going to take me about 4 weeks to get the room ready, already applied for the permit with Bay County. Trying to get this house ready to go on the market in about 2-3 weeks. So if we get a good offer it could be as soon as late June/ early July. If we don’t get a offer we like we will just wait.

Panama City, Bay County?

I’d have chose somewhere quieter personally like Pensacola or gulf shores Alabama . PCB is too dirty and rowdy for my tastes . Your kids will definitely have interesting stories to tell growing up in PCB and spending time with the rowdy college kids on the beach lol. Is your house on the beach directly ?

That's great news ..You're going to love it.. Good for you!!!!!

I’d have chose somewhere quieter personally like Pensacola or gulf shores Alabama . PCB is too dirty and rowdy for my tastes . Your kids will definitely have interesting stories to tell growing up in PCB and spending time with the rowdy college kids on the beach lol. Is your house on the beach directly ?
I wish it was but no it’s just off 392. 1 min walk to the beach. We are located west of Pier Park so it’s not as bad as the east side.

The wife’s family lives in Rose and my parents are in Gulf Highlands so it’s pretty much in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back