• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unfortunate that the Northeast seems to be the largest group moving to NC. That's literally my least favorite part of the country in terms of people that I've met. I try to keep an open mind, but I've had more problems with northeasterners than any other region of the country. I have a particularly strong dislike for people from New Jersey.

Its unfortunate that the Northeast seems to be the largest group moving to NC. That's literally my least favorite part of the country in terms of people that I've met. I try to keep an open mind, but I've had more problems with northeasterners than any other region of the country. I have a particularly strong dislike for people from New Jersey.

You're not necessarily alone with your feeling, lol.

There was even an entire South Park episode about it.

In WNC, the folks from the NE usually end up here via a Florida stop over. Now there are quite a few Californians moving here too.
I don’t care about where people are moving from as much as I care about the unsustainable way we are housing them and the destruction of our environment .

Hippies are infiltrating the WNC area
Unfortunately , luckily meth, heroin and other drugs are popular among hippies so it placates them.

Hippies are a self limiting population, they initially attract lots of other people but then they hit an inflection point where they then do the opposite ( see San Francisco and portland).

Last edited:
I just think there’s to many licktards moving in and less SDs moving in
Sorry what? Who you ? You just another ass kissing follower . Grow a pair and be a leader then maybe you become worth more to society ! Kissing @SD ass at every turn . Sorry but sucking other peoples taints can only get you so far in life.

For me, it is just too many people regardless of where they are from (property taxes; ugh); not trying to knock anyone here.
Property tax woes are only just beginning here . As growth slows communities will have no choice but to drastically raise property taxes to pay for all the debt they have and maintain services ( spoiler : it won’t be enough money) . Then the area goes into decline .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back