• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m legit thinking we get a cutoff to end May with upper 50s, lizard lick style

This is what happens when we tower something in the pacific in the wintertime
Every. Damn. Time. B0306825-B2FE-457A-A796-BCAEE9EDF425.jpeg

NWS Birmingham and Huntsville unveiled an awesome page regarding the events of 4/27/11 in Alabama for the 10th Anniversary.

Last edited:
I have all ideas we start AN in Novie and at least the first half of Dec, Feb and Mar look toasty as well. The 2nd half of Dec into Jan has some interest to me
Particularly the latter half of Dec. Could be great opportunities for Christmas snows with the trough currently forecasted in the east.

NWS Birmingham and Huntsville unveiled an awesome page regarding the events of 4/27/11 in Alabama for the 10th Anniversary.

I recall one of those Alabama storms still had a tornado warning when it reached Henderson County, NC. A day or two later I found a piece of roofing felt in the yard with a nail hole in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back