Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, those two are frightening to me. Once you have symptoms it’s probably too late. Scary stuff.
Yep, it killed my great grandpa, started out with mild indigestion and vomiting, got some treatment, and things looked better, week later found out it was already in his lymph nodes, stomach, colon, and with Cdiff. that stuff is aggressive, and it did that all in 2 months

Getting old sucks. That’s why I’ve changed my way of life in the past year. Spend more time with your kids, stop saying no you don’t want to do that or go there. If you want to do something do it! I was planning to retire to the beach but hell why wait? Tomorrow isn’t Guaranteed so live for today. Be happy and stop complaining about things that don’t effect yourself family or life. Rant over.
Note* these pain killers are fantastic!!!!
Yolo

Getting old sucks. That’s why I’ve changed my way of life in the past year. Spend more time with your kids, stop saying no you don’t want to do that or go there. If you want to do something do it! I was planning to retire to the beach but hell why wait? Tomorrow isn’t Guaranteed so live for today. Be happy and stop complaining about things that don’t effect yourself family or life. Rant over.
Amazing you realize that ! That’s what makes life good and seeing that now means you get to take advantage of it . It’s something I realized as well , family is the only group of people on earth who truly care for you . Forget your friends because they will forget you too with time. Spend time with family and enjoy !

• Love
Reactions: NoSnowATL
jeez man
MESOSCALE DISCUSSION 0634
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
0501 PM CDT WED APR 27 2011

AREAS AFFECTED...MUCH OF MS/AL TO NORTHWEST GA

CONCERNING...TORNADO WATCH 232...235...

VALID 272201Z - 272330Z

THE SEVERE WEATHER THREAT FOR TORNADO WATCH 232...235...CONTINUES.

PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION /PDS/ TORNADO WATCHES 232/235
CONTINUE UNTIL 00Z/03Z RESPECTIVELY.

A TORNADO OUTBREAK WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING ACROSS MUCH OF
MS/AL INTO NORTHWEST GA. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY
DANGEROUS/LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION! CITIES AND AREAS AT GREATEST
RISK INCLUDE BIRMINGHAM...HUNTSVILLE...THE I-59 CORRIDOR OF NORTHERN
AL...AND I-65 NEAR/NORTH OF BIRMINGHAM.

A NUMBER OF SEMI-DISCRETE/LONG-LIVED TORNADIC SUPERCELLS CONTINUE TO
FORM WITHIN A PRE-DRYLINE/PRE-COLD FRONTAL WARM SECTOR FROM
SOUTH-CENTRAL MS NORTHEASTWARD INTO MUCH OF NORTHERN AL. OTHER
TORNADIC STORMS CONTINUE TO INTERACT WITH A MODIFYING EFFECTIVE WARM
FRONTAL-TYPE BOUNDARY ACROSS FAR NORTHERN AL IN THE GENERAL
VICINITIES OF DECATUR/HUNTSVILLE.

THE SPATIALLY WIDE WARM SECTOR IS VERY UNSTABLE AMID MIDDLE-UPPER
60S F SURFACE DEWPOINTS...WITH LOWER 70S F SURFACE DEWPOINTS ACROSS
PORTIONS OF SOUTHERN/MS. MLCAPE VALUES ARE AS HIGH AS 2000-4000 J/KG
WITHIN THE WEAKLY CAPPED WARM SECTOR.

RECENT REGIONAL WSR-88D VWP DATA IS INDICATIVE OF AN INCREASE IN LOW
LEVEL WIND SPEEDS/HODOGRAPH CURVATURE OVER THE PAST FEW HOURS...WITH
0-1 KM SRH VALUES NOW ESTIMATED TO BE IN EXCESS OF 300-400 M2/S2 AND
0-3 KM SRH IN EXCESS OF 600 M2/S2 PER BIRMINGHAM/HUNTSVILLE WSR-88D
VWPS. THIS WILL REMAIN HIGHLY FAVORABLE FOR LONG-LIVED
STRONG/POTENTIALLY VIOLENT TORNADOES WITH ANY SUSTAINED SUPERCELLS
WITHIN THE BROAD/VOLATILE WARM SECTOR INTO THIS EVENING.

WHILE STRONG TORNADOES WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH ANY SUSTAINED
SUPERCELLS WITHIN PDS TORNADO WATCH 232/235...THE RELATIVELY HIGHEST
CONCERN OVER THE NEXT FEW HOURS WOULD APPEAR TO BE ACROSS
WEST-CENTRAL AL AND NORTHERN HALF OF AL INTO FAR NORTHWEST GA.
HERE...IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED RESIDUAL SURFACE
BOUNDARY...RELATIVELY STRONG/BACKED LOW LEVEL FLOW IS EVIDENT IN 21Z
SUBJECTIVE ANALYSIS AMID A RELATIVE MAXIMA OF 2-HR PRESSURE
FALLS...ESPECIALLY ALONG/NORTH OF I-20 IN NORTHERN AL.

..GUYER.. 04/27/2011

Pumped for this to be the 4pm radar
southeast_201506142100.gif

Probably because it’s a death sentence if you get it and it kills you so damn fast. From what I’ve heard it’s painful too. Just nasty stuff.
I think Fast is a relative term here. I don't want to lay in a bed and die a slow death over the course of a week to a month. I want to just go. Lights out.

My grandfather died from colon cancer, and after watching that I refuse to go out quietly in a bed.

I’m headed for a drought this summer, I can already tell. It hasn’t rained in like 3 weeks, the 50-75% chances of rain 3-4 days out, turn into 20-30% chances and or zero rain! It’s sucks, because I’m goind to have some very nice plants on the deck! Weather is stupidly and I want to retire

I’m headed for a drought this summer, I can already tell. It hasn’t rained in like 3 weeks, the 50-75% chances of rain 3-4 days out, turn into 20-30% chances and or zero rain! It’s sucks, because I’m goind to have some very nice plants on the deck! Weather is stupidly and I want to retire
Midwest droughts terrify me ! No one does drought like the Midwest .

Status
Not open for further replies.