• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m headed for a drought this summer, I can already tell. It hasn’t rained in like 3 weeks, the 50-75% chances of rain 3-4 days out, turn into 20-30% chances and or zero rain! It’s sucks, because I’m goind to have some very nice plants on the deck! Weather is stupidly and I want to retire
To follow up, .5 of rain the next 15 days! Sucks8229C013-0C9E-43C3-8C99-4CB9BEAFB7D6.png

If I can't get severe t'storms to track, I'm ready to bring on the Summer death ridge and drought.

We're at DFW's climatological peak for severe weather and the odds of it happening gradually decline from here on out. The best we've been able to muster up has been a few marginally severe hailstorms on the edge of the Metroplex this entire Spring to-date.

The first part of Spring was OK, because the Sun was actually out and temps were above average (in spite of the lack of action), but the past couple of weeks have sucked with nothing to show for it and I'm ready to move on.

Last edited:
One of the worst parts about this time of year is that it feels like you should be out doing stuff or just chilling and then everything is yellow and you sneeze if you look at a plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back