• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially throw in the towel for snow this winter. I guess I'll enjoy the next 2 months before weather hell begins by late May. Hopefully next winter will be better...maybe we can finally see it snow below freezing, and potentially end the sub-20F drought as well. I hope for an early fall and winter...

I officially throw in the towel for snow this winter. I guess I'll enjoy the next 2 months before weather hell begins by late May. Hopefully next winter will be better...maybe we can finally see it snow below freezing, and potentially end the sub-20F drought as well. I hope for an early fall and winter...
The weenie roast has begun ? it’ll only get worse until mid July

Sorry Fro we can't torch all spring long. There will be some CAD days into April where we struggle to get out of the 50s.
Eh those days dont bother me, it’s the 50 degree and below days that do, now shall the weenie roast start

The crazy thing about the eps is the fact it's about a 45 degree spread from min to max member when you get out to D10
So basically a big arctic outbreak that either makes it or stalls west of the mountains keeping us with a toasty sw flow out the gulf ! We know how that goes ! Further east you are less chance it makes it your way. Congrats Oklahoma City !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back