• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just doesn’t give up, like a myna bird with extreme cold and snowy pattern talk, just watch the SER screw that look up it’s already there

Find a open place man and bring a chair with you. It’s relaxing af, bring a blunt if your into that type of thing
And a juicy BBW to keep you warm during the chilly gust front

6 years ago today in March 2015. This event capped off the incredible fab February from earlier in the winter. Had at least 2 plus inches of sleet and snow on the ground for a solid two weeks. The snow finally melted a few days before this new snow fell. I believe it was 4 inches but the March heat melted all of it by the very next day. Most of this snow fell from midnight till 6am which prob helped accumulation a lot.
97593D91-A6F3-4779-B55D-F094FF960AEE.jpeg31C242F2-5160-49F2-A59C-371B85D53FF6.jpeg680E6F91-7A61-4FC1-8E05-5DA22F6A512E.jpeg

Last edited:
What I dont want is a SE ridge that keeps storms going up the Ohio Valley while we keep dry. If we are going to warm up, I want dews with cumulus clouds and afternoon thundershowers, or give me CAD with a low riding up the coast.

6 years ago today in March 2015. This event capped off the incredible fab February from earlier in the winter. Had at least 2 plus inches of sleet and snow on the ground for a solid two weeks. The snow finally melted a few days before this new snow fell. I believe it was 4 inches but the March heat melted all of it by the very next day. Most of this snow fell from midnight till 6am which prob helped accumulation a lot.
View attachment 77919View attachment 77920View attachment 77921
I need to move to White House TN. You seem to get the storms. Is that near the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back