• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s happened to me before ! Hey man take the drugs and the hoes man!
The weird part is that he offered weed first then xans/pills when I turned down the weed. Like what makes you think someone who rejects weed will mess with xans

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

That happened back at AL brown, the highschool I went to, lol I think @Chandler went there
I went to a bad middle school, we had 16 and 17 year olds in the 8th grade with us. Heck one guy dropped out after 7th grade because he was 16 ( plus he was an illegal) . Middle school was nuts especially 8th grade , fights every single day, one dude got slammed in the cafeteria by the resource officer , my bud used to bring weapons to school and keep em hidden (he showed me tho cuz I was cool) , weed smokin everywhere , plus all the girls were in a lesbian phase so some would make out in the bathroom or worse .... most iconic middle school fight was Lauren vs Dakiya, dakiya got her weave ripped off and all the dudes took turns wearing it in their back pocket for fun. I found next morning in my first period seat, they also hit poor old principal miss perry while she tried to break it up. There were a few kids as well who had no running water so they smelled horrible , shamarie was one of em. Then there was danielle who sucked ---- for a bag of baby carrots I kid you not !

Last edited:
I went to a bad middle school, we had 16 and 17 year olds in the 8th grade with us. Heck one guy dropped out after 7th grade because he was 16 ( plus he was an illegal) . Middle school was nuts especially 8th grade , fights every single day, one dude got slammed in the cafeteria by the resource officer , my bud used to bring weapons to school and keep em hidden (he showed me tho cuz I was cool) , weed smokin everywhere , plus all the girls were in a lesbian phase so some would make out in the bathroom or worse .... most iconic middle school fight was Lauren vs Dakiya, dakiya got her weave ripped off and all the dudes took turns wearing it in their back pocket for fun. I found next morning in my first period seat, they also hit poor old principal miss perry while she tried to break it up. There were a few kids as well who had no running water so they smelled horrible , shamarie was one of em. Then there was danielle who sucked ---- for a bag of baby carrots I kid you not !
This place man

So they put pig ---- out on the snow in the cornfields, so it soaks in good with the melting snow?

This is where I’m at true peace, a summer night, hearing the sounds of katydids, crickets, the buzz of mosquitoes, sitting down, with a tripod/camera on a constant Exposure, just soaking it in, seeing lightning off the distant anvils/cumulonimbus, and the flashes give off a red color because there so distant, that ---- puts my mind to peace, it’s so calming, I could do it for hours365BA513-5DA5-46D9-822C-870F42CA2A8D.jpeg

This is where I’m at true peace, a summer night, hearing the sounds of katydids, crickets, the buzz of mosquitoes, sitting down, with a tripod/camera on a constant Exposure, just soaking it in, seeing lightning off the distant anvils/cumulonimbus, and the flashes give off a red color because there so distant, that ---- puts my mind to peace, it’s so calming, I could do it for hoursView attachment 77894
I haven’t tried nighttime storm viewing yet. Cant see ---- from my house

He just doesn’t give up, like a myna bird with extreme cold and snowy pattern talk, just watch the SER screw that look up it’s already there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back