• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be a doordasher.. this is gonna be interesting. No schedule no annoying boss :p and everyone talks about how much they make. I'm not sure what the downside is ? I've been interested in doing this back to when I was still in Texas and it finally happened

I'm keeping my regular job for now(luckily I have the two busiest days Friday and Saturday off for it that was a big reason why I started on it) but I'm really really curious to see how much I can make
I would do that, but I hate people! I bet there will be some good stories about naked women coming to the door! Please share, and thanks! ?Good luck !

So.... surprised this hasn’t been mentioned before . However , @bham99 is from Alabama . He is also married . People in Alabama marry their siblings as it’s a proud family tradition as their great leader Hank Jr once sang . Therefore @bham99 is married to his sister !!!!! :eek:

So.... surprised this hasn’t been mentioned before . However , @bham99 is from Alabama . He is also married . People in Alabama marry their siblings as it’s a proud family tradition as their great leader Hank Jr once sang . Therefore @bham99 is married to his sister !!!!! :eek:
I can now confirm with 100% certainty that @Lickwx has a crush on @Bham 99

You weirdo I'm from Georgia.

Why must he live out the songs that he wrote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back