• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks amazing ! We killed the plants and kept the bugs and weeds! I mean all these dry sunny days , hazy pollen skies and now crisp trees with bugs everywhere ? Makes you think of some wasteland , or some sort of desert . So gorgeous .

Reactions: SD
It looks amazing ! We killed the plants and kept the bugs and weeds! I mean all these dry sunny days , hazy pollen skies and now crisp trees with bugs everywhere ? Makes you think of some wasteland , or some sort of desert . So gorgeous .
My annoyance level with this is a 10/10. Need a good muggy warm rainy stretch to get everything going again.

What weird trees do you have that died? Mine are just fine. Shrugged it off and didn't skip a beat. My maples will be full leaf out in < 2 weeks, and Poplars in the back are still pretty green.

Pansies are fine too. Hydrangeas were just leafing out and took a little bite, but they'll be fine as they didn't have any flower buds yet.

What weird trees do you have that died? Mine are just fine. Shrugged it off and didn't skip a beat. My maples will be full leaf out in < 2 weeks, and Poplars in the back are still pretty green.

Pansies are fine too. Hydrangeas were just leafing out and took a little bite, but they'll be fine as they didn't have any flower buds yet.
I was at my parents yesterday and there was almost no frost damage yet here at my house it looks like November

All of them . My poor figs !

First things I notice about the weather down here in Fort Lauderdale: It's surprisingly mild and not as hot today, and the humidity is low. But the sun is incredibly strong. Stronger than the sun in Ocean City, Maryland in June.

I drove to the everglades this morning and saw a couple 'gators. This summer will be a true test of how well I can endure the heat and humidity down here, having already endured Delmarva peninsula summers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back