• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This generation of 20-30 yo. Not all by majority have no respect for the older generation or elders. I’m sure they have no respect for military. Obviously they care nothing about police or safety. They don’t care about others properties. Truly they are lost and would give up their homeland to any party or other country that would offer them free and whatever they want to change. Bless these men standing up for what they believe is right and showing America is still the best country in the world!

Weather fam, I’ve been growing my YouTube channel since the beginning of the year with videos on storm chases and what’s going on weather wise for South Carolina and the SE. I’ve had a lot of growth over the first half of the year & nearing 500 subscribers. I’ve took a lot of knowledge that i have learned in here from some of y’all over the last few years & applied it with what i talk about in my videos, so thank y’all for helping me grow. Was wondering if I could get any help from you all since we all love weather by possibly subscribing to my channel.

Think I might start a business ! See , I have been a personal trainer with NCSU Wellness and Recreation for a year now .

I considered going independent but always thought it was too much hassle with insurance and liability and whatnot . Well I got a random call just now from a stranger I met at a park in rocky mount . He was asking if I offer training and such. Now here I am ! Probably gonna offer it for free for this guy till I get things like insurance and meet with a lawyer to make sure my bases are covered and such.

Tough time to do this but Roy Pooper left me with not much choice . He can suck a butt and ... well nvm that’s mean

(*For educational entertainment only and may not be used anywhere else). The NWS in Wilkes has issued an early advanced severe thunderstorm watch for western NC including upstate SC. F14BF5BB-787E-4C48-B0AD-FC6E368B6BB9.jpeg In addition, the NWS in Wilkes has issued a preliminary advanced tornado warning along I-40 in western NC with a 1 County margin of error. Further, the NWS in Wilkes has issued a rare Dense Fog Advisory for blowing dust with reduced visibilities from Mount Airy NC to Charlotte NC. Storms will cause the dust to surge and blow out ahead of stronger storms. More to come storm timing and exact locations are largely unknown at this time. Watauga County NC has the greatest chance of thunderstorm formation. 6F12D9EE-673C-4651-A981-D88AF2D42257.jpeg

(*For educational entertainment only and may not be used anywhere else). The NWS in Wilkes has issued an early advanced severe thunderstorm watch for western NC including upstate SC. View attachment 43456 In addition, the NWS in Wilkes has issued a preliminary advanced tornado warning along I-40 in western NC with a 1 County margin of error. Further, the NWS in Wilkes has issued a rare Dense Fog Advisory for blowing dust with reduced visibilities from Mount Airy NC to Charlotte NC. Storms will cause the dust to surge and blow out ahead of stronger storms. More to come storm timing and exact locations are largely unknown at this time. Watauga County NC has the greatest chance of thunderstorm formation. View attachment 43457
download (13).png

Well UT Knoxville Now requires all students who attend there to have flu shot and when vaccine for this virus is made you also must have it to attend there. So step up Guinea pigs do as we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back