• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nights when I'm not asleep yet I'll open my eyes after being closed for a bit and see visions on the ceiling or sometimes on the other side of the bed yeah I dunno about ghosts but it's definitely mind games

what's even crazier about this is I'll be in like a haze and my mind will be telling me both that it can't be real but I can't like ignore it and go to sleep... a few times I've turned on my flashlight just to see it was either my ceiling fan(which is the ceiling vision) lol or the pile of work clothes I keep on the bed... it's bizarre

I don't even know what triggers it honestly

I was in Iraq back in mid 00's and was in Abu Ghraib for parts of it. Couple buddies and I thought we'd be cool and go Ghost Hunting in the old prison blocks with a camera flash as out only source of light...

Yea i'll never do that again.

better yet tell me how to perform a citizens arrest on a state trooper

I’ve been looking at Columbia SC, Wilmington NC, Myrtle Beach SC for warmer sunnier weather. CAD gets old real quick. Georgia/Florida too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back