• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've seen some unexplained things as well. You need to share your stories on here, get it off your chest ?
Let’s just say one night I was about 5 miles off the coast of PC and we saw something in the sky very low over the boat. I believe I ran on water the whole 5 miles back to shore.

Let’s just say one night I was about 5 miles off the coast of PC and we saw something in the sky very low over the boat. I believe I ran on water the whole 5 miles back to shore.
Lol lololololol. That's hilariously funny. I woulda done the same thing ha

Lol lololololol. That's hilariously funny. I woulda done the same thing ha
I’m seriously, it wasn’t a plane or helicopter and drones were not around then. Never been so scared in my life that night. The report said the videos are from encounters from 2004- 2015. My encounter in the Gulf was in 2004 which is even more freaky. I became a believer that night.

I’m seriously, it wasn’t a plane or helicopter and drones were not around then. Never been so scared in my life that night. The report said the videos are from encounters from 2004- 2015. My encounter in the Gulf was in 2004 which is even more freaky. I became a believer that night.
[/QUOTE
I believe it! For sure no drones back then. Theres no telling. So much we dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back