• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and yet everyone acts like it's the end of the world

I'm very over it
Honestly I think the fact that the most populous city and the media capital of the country has fared so poorly has made the media cause people to think that the whole country is going through what NYC is going through.

Honestly I think the fact that the most populous city and the media capital of the country has fared so poorly has made the media cause people to think that the whole country is going through what NYC is going through.

Yup that's what I keep saying when the topic comes up at work I was in NYC in early March and it's been crazy to see unfold but it's not even the same universe around here

Oh and I'm so sick of wearing masks at work already and it's only been a week

Yup that's what I keep saying when the topic comes up at work I was in NYC in early March and it's been crazy to see unfold but it's not even the same universe around here

Oh and I'm so sick of wearing masks at work already and it's only been a week
With temps in the mid 90s in Dallas next weekend i hope they keep your work nice and cool. I imagine it would get quite warm wearing a facemask all day. But then again you work in one of the cooler areas of the store I believe.

With temps in the mid 90s in Dallas next weekend i hope they keep your work nice and cool. I imagine it would get quite warm wearing a facemask all day. But then again you work in one of the cooler areas of the store I believe.

Yeah it could be worse but my worst issue is it makes my beard itch constantly

Saw a comment on another blog that made me think about this virus. The comment was made by a 911 operator.
We have not seen hardly any politicians get really sick or pass away.
We have not seen hardly any Hollywood people get sick or pass away.
We have not seen a lot of medical workers or police or firefighters get sick or pass away.
We have not seen many military get sick or pass away.
All of these are great. Just makes you wonder is the virus not as bad as we are told or is the numbers and truth being hidden from the population.

On a side note I saw an accident at Publix today. The cops showed up. Not wearing any gloves or masks.

Saw a comment on another blog that made me think about this virus. The comment was made by a 911 operator.
We have not seen hardly any politicians get really sick or pass away.
We have not seen hardly any Hollywood people get sick or pass away.
We have not seen a lot of medical workers or police or firefighters get sick or pass away.
We have not seen many military get sick or pass away.
All of these are great. Just makes you wonder is the virus not as bad as we are told or is the numbers and truth being hidden from the population.

On a side note I saw an accident at Publix today. The cops showed up. Not wearing any gloves or masks.

The virus can be really bad. Well known folks with it pretty bad: Tom Hanks, Chris Cuomo, Boris Johnson,

Died : John Prine.

The virus can be really bad. Well known folks with it pretty bad: Tom Hanks, Chris Cuomo, Boris Johnson,

Died : John Prine.
Yes totally agree sir. They got sick. I found out Diffie had cancer. Still sad.
Random banter here. Let’s say this virus is from a bio lab. It would be interesting to know all the people that have died from it. If there was a certain prescription they took. Like for high BP or something else. If there was certain medical conditions they had. If there was a certain chromosome they all had. If I say IF was developed in a lab they could develop a virus to attack certain sets of people. If China wanted to decrease the older generation. I put nothing past their govt. that has been known to let baby girls lay in a crib and starve to death. China has no morals and is in humane to its people. Just random banter and thinking.

I can't believe it was 9 years ago. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

It was the perfect storm for a disaster after the morning storms were unexpectedly bad

I knew it was gonna be really bad but waking up the next morning to almost 200 dead was still shockingmaxresdefault.jpg
042711_StatewideMap.jpg

Music is the doctor; makes you feel like you want to. Listen to the doctor just like you ought to. Music is the doctor of my soul... Doobie brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back