• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope yall are more like Dallas than Central Oklahoma or East Texas

I'm still pretty in awe we got absolutely nothing lol especially seeing how crazy things got
thanks, I think we will be closer to Dallas then OK that’s for sure. I don’t have time for Tornadoes.

Time to look to the Saturday threat for my area. Looks like the SPC jumped the gun on having a level 3 threat here, only to decrease it to less than a level 1 this morning. Other posters said the models didn't show a level 3 threat here, so not sure what the SPC was looking at. Not sure what is going on, but for some reason the last few years we have had more severe storms in my area when the SPC didn't issue a watch for anything versus when they do.

Time to look to the Saturday threat for my area. Looks like the SPC jumped the gun on having a level 3 threat here, only to decrease it to less than a level 1 this morning. Other posters said the models didn't show a level 3 threat here, so not sure what the SPC was looking at. Not sure what is going on, but for some reason the last few years we have had more severe storms in my area when the SPC didn't issue a watch for anything versus when they do.
Most of the 0z Wednesday CAMs models had significant tstotm activity here, thus the increased risk. If they didn't acknowledge this and up an the risk its we only get severe weather when there is no risk! If they raise the level its we never get severe weather when we have a risk! The overall setup is more than favorable for severe weather today. Thankfully this initial band of rain and clouds will likely mitigate the risk for a good part of the region. You remove the rain and clouds we have major issues region wide.
wrf-nmm_ref_frzn_seus_48.pngwrf-arw2_ref_frzn_seus_45.png
wrf-arw_ref_frzn_seus_47.png

Last edited:
Joe Pedicino RIP

Getting rid of unwanted guests in your house never got easier. All you have to do is cough! Watch how fast they run and leave!

WHAM BAM BAM
giphy.gif

Damn i missed a country sing a long. Lets see if i successfully start one. This ones for you bama.

Rolling down a backwoods

Damn i missed a country sing a long. Lets see if i successfully start one. This ones for you bama.

Rolling down a backwoods

For work, I read the e-mails of executives from Fortune 500 companies. Why would I read second hand sources like Drudge or CNN when I have access to authoritative sources from April of 2020?

Getting rid of unwanted guests in your house never got easier. All you have to do is cough! Watch how fast they run and leave!
I believe you. Last weekend I went to Dollar General (trust going there over Walmart plus it in the county and is clean real nice lol). I coughed and everyone gave me the stares!!! ????????

Never wanted heat to verify this badly, just waiting on a way we screw this up 260C03AF-73C8-48AC-A373-A646E96EBE3A.pngE5AA0BA6-3859-4312-B00D-07FB7EECF32A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back