• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could get by with that, lol. Being in Management I got to wear one. The only problems I'm having with the mask is itchy beard and hard when breathing, plus it's just aggravating to wear
For sure. I'm working from home these days but if I want I'd sure wear one

guys should I make a new account so no one has me on ignore no one would know it’s me I could name it YadkinValleyDude

I've actually started to come around to the idea of wearing masks in certain situations. If it's that or mostly shut down again, I'd rather choose that.

Problem is, it'd be hard to find one. Assuming I do go to see my hairdresser soon, I guess I might wear one of the masks my parents have worn a couple times (they're washable masks).

I've actually started to come around to the idea of wearing masks in certain situations. If it's that or mostly shut down again, I'd rather choose that.

Problem is, it'd be hard to find one. Assuming I do go to see my hairdresser soon, I guess I might wear one of the masks my parents have worn a couple times (they're washable masks).
Call 336-670-3725 to order one. Cheap and made in Wilkes County. Or email [email protected]

I'm not an example now, but I was 13 when I first had an account on a weather forum (those old accuweather boards) and I made my first ever online account before I even turned 13 on a sports forum that same year. Not even kidding.

I think I successfully hid my age on that sports forum (I think their regulars from back then still don't know haha, although that forum has been down for over a month). On the weather forum, I didn't. To be honest, I had some embarrassing moments on there that until that forum disappeared, I still shook my head at when I went back to read them from time to time. I learned from my mistakes on there however.

Some of those silly mental mistakes ended up happening in the Mario Kart Wii community when I was 16 instead though.

Yep and when it comes it’s over, what you think he has what 3-4 more years and maybe 1-2 more good years? He is in his 70s.
I tend to be more realistic than most. I say 3 to 4 years, one more national championship, 2 more if it's back to back years.. Bear Bryant had 6 national championship wins, and currently Saban is at 6 but only 5 at Bama.

I tend to be more realistic than most. I say 3 to 4 years, one more national championship, 2 more if it's back to back years.. Bear Bryant had 6 national championship wins, and currently Saban is at 6 but only 5 at Bama.
Well we know LSU was a 1 hit wonder and Auburn is Auburn so it’s still Bama on top in the west. In the East I guess you can say it’s Georgia and Fla with UGA on top. Tennessee still will suck and South Carolina sucks but we always play like crap against them for some damn reason.

Well we know LSU was a 1 hit wonder and Auburn is Auburn so it’s still Bama on top in the west. In the East I guess you can say it’s Georgia and Fla with UGA on top. Tennessee still will suck and South Carolina sucks but we always play like crap against them for some damn reason.
I agree with everything you stated. TN,SC plays us hard. One slip up and it could cost a game, but one win will never amount to anything substantial for them. I think Georgia has the edge on Florida.. Georgia is more hungrier. Georgia has been shortchanged too many times this decade.

I think Nick Saban coaches for 4-5 more years. His passion is obvious, but to be honest, I get the sense that he won't be like what Paterno was (NOT considering the problems that happened when Paterno was coach at Penn State, but more talking about how long it was before Paterno left the game), although it is just from some SEC TV things I've watched. It feels like to me that he has enough of a family side that he might want to spend some of his final years more with his family instead of in the college football game.

As long as we have a season and I think we will, I don't like this shutdown for Georgia's purposes unless the season gets pushed off a fair bit. I was only uncomfortable with LT on the OL for Georgia despite several players leaving that room, but it would've been nice for said OL to get as much time together as possible. The new OC is going to try to make real changes to the offense. Players can only learn about it in Zoom meetings right now and not practice the new. Spring would've potentially helped weed out the weaker WRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back