• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragging this here since it's not really politics... Happy I get to see my grandma this Sunday/Monday for Memorial Day weekend. She is the family member that like I said a while back, if you brought up things that might be dangerous for her, she'd say phooey on that.

Honestly this makes me wonder what she's been doing. I don't think she actually substitutes at headstart much anymore (because my parents put their foot down and made her stop driving to the slightly bigger smaller towns), instead she mainly watches a little girl that is the daughter of a teacher that works at headstart. Since that's been out, given how small the town this family lives in, I'm really not sure what she's been doing for a while. Everyone that knows her knows she's fairly high risk health wise (we're coming anyway lol, this was my dad's idea as soon as he heard that the hotel had been open all along, although we've at least not been sick, I don't think we have been for several months), so I don't think she's been as in contact with the usual people that come around their house (her and an aunt of mine, and I don't think my uncle sleeps there since there's a bedbug problem but he is very frequently around). Probably a pretty boring life for her outside of trying to use a old tablet (until my mom bought her a new one) and TV. That will be changing for at least a short period. I do wonder if the people/friends that come around have started to come in again however.
It is awesome you get to see her. I take it she is willing to risk seeing you? That is my whole point. Why are we making choices for high risk people when they might be able to make the choice their selves. My mom chooses to take the risk to see those she loves. It should not be up to politicians to make those choices. They can remove their loved ones but we can’t. Has anyone thought about those politicians that did remove their loved ones to live with them. yet they are out in public around people all the time and going back home around their high risk loved ones. Enjoy your time with her! Hope you make her smile and laugh a lot!

It is awesome you get to see her. I take it she is willing to risk seeing you? That is my whole point. Why are we making choices for high risk people when they might be able to make the choice their selves. My mom chooses to take the risk to see those she loves. It should not be up to politicians to make those choices. They can remove their loved ones but we can’t. Has anyone thought about those politicians that did remove their loved ones to live with them. yet they are out in public around people all the time and going back home around their high risk loved ones. Enjoy your time with her! Hope you make her smile and laugh a lot!

She would've wanted to weeks ago. We just didn't know the hotel had been open all along (what was the beginning of shutting down us coming in April though was more my hearing that one of the counties along I-75 was fining out of county license plates).

Just read Fox In Socks all the way through without making a mistake for the first time ever.

Anyone see the AEW PPV tonight? The stadium stampede match was one of the most entertaining things I have seen in pro wrestling in a long time.

Reactions: SD
Please for the love of all that is holy: STORMS STAY AWAY FROM CONCORD. I don't wanna have to stay up till 2am to finish the 600 tonight

I aint even gon lie. Its been months since I have been to a party and one of my good friends who DJs a lot of places on Glenwood threw one tonight . So I had found me a good ol corner store deep in the hood that would sell some beer to an “ underage” 20 year old and sure as hell I pulled up.

God freaking damn I do not like my best friend's girlfriend. She is an abusive and manipulative piece of crap.... she got mad at us for all hanging out and was jealous of that. So she texted him this morning saying for him and all his friends to self-isolate because she claims her aunt has COVID. Look given her past I struggle to believe her I'm sorry. She regularly demeans my friend, never listens to what he wants, when he tries to do something his way she pulls manipulative crap like " if you don't shave your beard you can't come to my graduation" and that's some of the lighter crap she has pulled... I just can't put it past her to pull something like this.

God freaking damn I do not like my best friend's girlfriend. She is an abusive and manipulative piece of crap.... she got mad at us for all hanging out and was jealous of that. So she texted him this morning saying for him and all his friends to self-isolate because she claims her aunt has COVID. Look given her past I struggle to believe her I'm sorry. She regularly demeans my friend, never listens to what he wants, when he tries to do something his way she pulls manipulative crap like " if you don't shave your beard you can't come to my graduation" and that's some of the lighter crap she has pulled... I just can't put it past her to pull something like this.
If what you're saying is true, she is going to end up being his undoing. :(

So theres one acre of land next to my house and land that's for sale, so I asked the owner of the land would they sale it and they said yes. The land appraises for about 12 to 15k and the owner of the land is saling it to me for 3,000. That's a blessing.

So theres one acre of land next to my house and land that's for sale, so I asked the owner of the land would they sale it and they said yes. The land appraises for about 12 to 15k and the owner of the land is saling it to me for 3,000. That's a blessing.

If I was in your spot I’d build a somewhat distant lightning rod so I could get better lightning shots, lmfaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back