• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We interrupt this banter thread to bring you a special announcement from Brick Tamland.

THIS WEATHER SUCKS!

Now back to your regularly scheduled bantering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to self..... don't jump out of bed in the morning for no reason at all and pull a lower back muscle.

I was in bed one morning, stretched my legs out, and pulled a calf muscle. It was the most painful experience in my life. I was screaming so loud that my girlfriend came into my room. The pain was so bad I thought I was going to lose a foot. That's when you know you're 30-years old. Also it was after a long night of drinking, so probably just dehydrated calf muscle. Still, it's a sign of my impending doom.

Anyway, weather great in SE Florida. It's a comfortable 85 for mid June. Cool NW winds veering NE once in a while. This is how I know the 2020 Hurricane season is going to bust a nut all over us. Like it's too nice right now.

I was in bed one morning, stretched my legs out, and pulled a calf muscle. It was the most painful experience in my life. I was screaming so loud that my girlfriend came into my room. The pain was so bad I thought I was going to lose a foot. That's when you know you're 30-years old. Also it was after a long night of drinking, so probably just dehydrated calf muscle. Still, it's a sign of my impending doom.

Anyway, weather great in SE Florida. It's a comfortable 85 for mid June. Cool NW winds veering NE once in a while. This is how I know the 2020 Hurricane season is going to bust a nut all over us. Like it's too nice right now.
Yeah it's just quite bizarre. I jumped out of bed for no reason like I was in a hurry and I was in no hurry. Haha. I even stretch everyday at the gym so this kind of stuff doesn't happen but apparently age doesn't care.

Yeah it's just quite bizarre. I jumped out of bed for no reason like I was in a hurry and I was in no hurry. Haha. I even stretch everyday at the gym so this kind of stuff doesn't happen but apparently age doesn't care.

I know. These things happen much too often. I'm sort of strong-headed so I've hurt my back a couple of times rushing into things. I was able to dunk a basketball 4 years ago. I said "yes", but my knees and lower back said "no". They won the argument.

It's okay. There's still plenty of things young geezers like us can do. I can't think of one right now, but I'll think of something. lol

F Nascar. Isn't it all about the UFC? Like... I never knew how good human -----fighting could be until the UFC has taught me that a gladiator fight is the best form of entertainment during times of strife. Bravo Nunes Spartacus.

How things work for me. Called 811 last week to mark my internet and power line so I could finish tilling and putting out bermuda seed. 811 shows up today when I am in a meeting so I can't run out and request flags so dude paints the lines and drives away. Now its pissing rain and the paint is washing away. FML

Hi all.. My wife and I rented a condo in Gulf Shores for 6 days next week.. We have both never been.. Anything that’s a must see or a place that we must eat at?? Would love to hear your suggestions.

Anything fun and couple like.. My family lives in Seattle so we usually vacation there every year but this time we wanted to do something for just us..
Flora- Bama yacht club is fun, Waterville is good, the beaches are very clean. Shrimpys mini golf is fun. The sports Bar Perdido is good. Y’all will have a great time! Sorry I forgot to replay to your post the 1st time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back