• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain craft beers to me. I can't get on the fad of drinking something that makes my face want to turn inside out

Red Oak is my favorite beer.

White Street Brewery is located here in downtown, but I don't like any of the beers they sell.

COD Mobile is still fun for me to play, even if I'm not doing great but gah that lag that I was experiencing. ? It was making me feel a little nauseated. Think my internet is starting to mess up some again.

COD Mobile is still fun for me to play, even if I'm not doing great but gah that lag that I was experiencing. It was making me feel a little nauseated. Think my internet is starting to mess up some again.

Lol, for a second when you said COD, I though you meant the College of Dupage’s model site. I wondered, I didn’t know they an app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk but probably, news feed said they went swimming and never came back. Lanier can sometimes get ya. My guess is alcohol was involved but that’s just a guess.
You also have to consider all of what's down there and in certain areas where it used to be oscarville before they tore most of it down to build the lake. Not to mention all the stuff people throw in there that shouldn't be, the huge traffic the lake gets, etc. It's one of the two large lakes that everyone visits and it seems gets more deaths than Alatoona does.

Ruby Tuesday of Wilkesboro is done for. Same for mount airy, Clemons and Statesville. Gonna miss that $5 garden bar

Hey ima jinx it but this is a decent look for daily pulse storms given the development of a sfc trough each day under the decaying ULL with cold temps aloft
FA9DD695-7B5A-480C-8122-CEC664ADF720.png

Someone in the June thread suggested I go eat at the 42nd Street Oyster Bar and holy smokes it was amazing! Oysters Rockerfeller and penne pasta with bacon wrapped scallops. Delicious. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back