• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How things work for me. Called 811 last week to mark my internet and power line so I could finish tilling and putting out bermuda seed. 811 shows up today when I am in a meeting so I can't run out and request flags so dude paints the lines and drives away. Now its pissing rain and the paint is washing away. FML

Just make sure you dig where the green paint is. Green means go!

I've seen several publications that mention desert dust migrating eastward into the gulf, and in turn heating up the southern US with dry conditions. By what action does this happen? Does dust equate to warmer air aloft acting as a cap, thus updrafts have limited instability to produce thunderstorms?

I've seen several publications that mention desert dust migrating eastward into the gulf, and in turn heating up the southern US with dry conditions. By what action does this happen? Does dust equate to warmer air aloft acting as a cap, thus updrafts have limited instability to produce thunderstorms?
Dry air, no clouds, full sunshine, equals hot hot hot then after a few days you can see flash drought with temps near 100+

Just FYI. Aunt Jemima was the first black millionaire in America. She made the label herself. So how is it racist when she made the label herself and approved it and was a very successful black lady?

I apologize not trying to post any political in here. Just banter. I cant post in political.

56649a2ad7f27c0dd01458c53117db76.jpg

Thought I’d show off my nearly finished truck project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back