• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my dislike of severe stems from the hatred of above-average temperatures and ridging. I'm sick of seeing blowtorches when looking at the daily/monthly/yearly maps. It's just a reminder that we're getting warmer, and snow is becoming less likely in the winter. Severe weather is just a sign of that.

But then the ridge slides south and we get on the northern edge with a beautiful MCS riding that fringe. Thats heaven.

Can’t wait to see mostly bare ground with patchy sleet accums with icicles hanging from the roof
I feel like this is an NC winter storm 6/10 ... it’s either we beat the warm nose and get rocked with 6+ or we wake up to that exact scenario ... puddles of sleet that’s white cause there’s snow flakes on the bottom from the front end 30 minute thump and then of course the dreaded deadly blood thirsty ice cycles swinging from gutter to gutter ... NEXT

I feel like this is an NC winter storm 6/10 ... it’s either we beat the warm nose and get rocked with 6+ or we wake up to that exact scenario ... puddles of sleet that’s white cause there’s snow flakes on the bottom from the front end 30 minute thump and then of course the dreaded deadly blood thirsty ice cycles swinging from gutter to gutter ... NEXT
It you have the icon that’s says 60 degree day then cold front with a dry TPV to your north ???

It you have the icon that’s says 60 degree day then cold front with a dry TPV to your north ???
The Germans are awesome , never ride on a plane with one .I’m Arab and I always thought people were afraid of me on a plane. It’s Germans on planes y’all should be afraid of . I sat next to one on a plane and all he could talk about was “ what if a tornado hit the plane” ( there was a tornado warning at CLT at the time), “ what if the engines explode “ ,” what if we fell out the sky” all combined with a nasty ass breath, and awkward psycho fits of laughter .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back