• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys might be making fun of me but these aren't bad ideas. There are a ton of grass nerds with videos
Not so much making fun of you, just having fun with the idea. I'd personally love to see a SouthernWx youtube page, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to see us increase our social media outreach. Some fun content would be an easy way to attract more users

Not so much making fun of you, just having fun with the idea. I'd personally love to see a SouthernWx youtube page, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to see us increase our social media outreach. Some fun content would be an easy way to attract more users
Probably a solid tie in with sports here as well

You guys might be making fun of me but these aren't bad ideas. There are a ton of grass nerds with videos
Really could expand into flowers, trees and shrubs, people can’t get enough of that crap! And really goes hand in hand with weather!

At the moment it would likely be a live show that could be played back. Ultimate goal is to get it to stay live and loop through radar/satellite/current conditions with live shows or short pop ins.

Cool idea! Be great to have a live version of the Board topics. Pattern recognition discussion for potential winter weather, and updates when a storm chase is on.

An atmospheric break down kinda like what Levi does when a Tropical System is threating Land. So when Web or Fro post a 500mb vorticity map and googly eyes, i'll know what the heck they are seeing. This is not a complaint about them, i just wanna get on their level. Also, it might help cut down the "IS this good or bad for MBY?" posts.

An atmospheric break down kinda like what Levi does when a Tropical System is threating Land. So when Web or Fro post a 500mb vorticity map and googly eyes, i'll know what the heck they are seeing. This is not a complaint about them, i just wanna get on their level. Also, it might help cut down the "IS this good or bad for MBY?" posts.
I mean at some point we should even invite people like Levi on the show during hurricane season.

Keep it up and you will be our Midwest correspondent
I’ve got a lot to learn about up here! Big difference from zone 7/8 to zone 5! I can be a correspondent! And MW snow correspondent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back