• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Me when the CODs GEFS mean shows 1.5” of snow IMBY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been so salty about not having a -NAO in the winter months for so long. What are going to blame the fail on when we get it all year but still don't get any snow? :eek: :eek: :p

Hey GTA Online and Red Dead 2 Online have snow falling for christmas.............better than nothing if ur a junkie like myself.........

Hey GTA Online and Red Dead 2 Online have snow falling for christmas.............better than nothing if ur a junkie like myself.........
Freind from Kansas told me hey there’s snow falling when I was playing Fortnite with him (it was in the game)..... that was honestly pain

Freind from Kansas told me hey there’s snow falling when I was playing Fortnite with him (it was in the game)..... that was honestly pain
Yeah i feel ya i know i live in the foothills but i have to much responsibility here at home/work to just get in my truck and make a two hour trip for flakes on up the mountain. My grandmother has Alzheimer's my wife and I take care of her. Downsloping will kill my chances Christmas Eve so game snow it is lol sad is an understatement.

Yeah i feel ya i know i live in the foothills but i have to much responsibility here at home/work to just get in my truck and make a two hour trip for flakes on up the mountain. My grandmother has Alzheimer's my wife and I take care of her. Downsloping will kill my chances Christmas Eve so game snow it is lol sad is an understatement.
At least game snow sets the mood more, right ? Better than bare ground

Many members have forgotten what a real snow is like on here and I don’t blame them, can definitely see the hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back