• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sdm47 you remind me of someone who would ask “Why does a meteorologist get paid for being wrong?” Also am I hitting a nerve disliking some of you’re completely ridiculous posts? I see you’re disliking all of my posts even some from 10 days ago.

@sdm47 you remind me of someone who would ask “Why does a meteorologist get paid for being wrong?” Also am I hitting a nerve disliking some of you’re completely ridiculous posts? I’m see you’re disliking all of my posts even some from 10 days ago.

Yep that sounds exactly like something 1300m would do.

I have a few degrees myself. Here’s a suggestion! Some need to out of their emotion mind and start using your wise mind. Because your emotions are about to get the best of you.
77d46cf2b97c0c5d7719363bfa4038bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say one in particular got most worked up.

Ahh yes claiming victory before an event has even verified yet. Classic. I would say something about how you of all people should know better than to prematurely do this because you have a met degree, but I'm kinda starting to doubt that's the case as is a majority of the forum. I guess you must have learned that while working at Bamwx.

Also, no need to erase your location from your profile after I said something about how you (1300m) used to live in Four Oaks/Benson, the cat is already out of the bag, accept it and move on.

Ahh yes claiming victory before an event has even verified yet. Classic. I would say something about how you of all people should know better than to prematurely do this because you have a met degree, but I'm kinda starting to doubt that's the case as is a majority of the forum. I guess you must have learned that while working at Bamwx.

Also, no need to erase your location from your profile after I said something about how you (1300m) used to live in Four Oaks/Benson, the cat is already out of the bag, accept it and move on.
Keep going.

I don't mingle with clowns like 1300m, nomogram, sdm47, or whatever his next profile name is gonna be when he gets banned a 3rd time from this site.
Lol that nomogram account always laughed/disliked my posts, don’t know what I did to him lol, I never said anything bad or snarky to 1300m, wait no I did once but It was sorta playing around

Lol that nomogram account always laughed/disliked my posts, don’t know what I did to him lol, I never said anything bad or snarky to 1300m, wait no I did once but It was sorta playing around

1300m, Nomogram, sdm47 musta been having a rough day at work ⬇

1611446532400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back