• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we have a few religious members on here who love cold rain and they prayed to god really really really hard and were on Santa’s good list so god is delivering their wish for cold rain . Only way to counter this is through a special satanic ritual involving a bird , bojangles , and a few model runs tossed in a fire .

I feel like we have a few religious members on here who love cold rain and they prayed to god really really really hard and were on Santa’s good list so god is delivering their wish for cold rain . Only way to counter this is through a special satanic ritual involving a bird , bojangles , and a few model runs tossed in a fire .
pajamakid (2).jpg

Of all people here on this forum from NC you should be the least worried about it coming back lol. Even if you get a little snow there it’s probably gonna be heavy on the backend
Haha I know, there was a smidge of sarcasm in my post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back