• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people need to step away from the keyboard and come back in another day or two.
Agreed. And if you were gone, I can assure you there would be an army of actual qualified professionals to fill in your place with actual scientifically backed discussion instead of your worthless jargon.
***”Moving the TPV SE won’t matter”***

*Same poster 5 mins later*

“Wow!! Look how much more cold air is getting injected into the pattern with the TPV moving SE!”

The sheer amount of mental gymnastics it takes...
Real question - do you have some kind of social disorder or disability? You really seem to struggle with knowing how to render basic sarcasm. It doesn't help your presentation as the world's most intelligent poster I can tell you that much.

Agreed. And if you were gone, I can assure you there would be an army of actual qualified professionals to fill in your place with actual scientifically backed discussion instead of your worthless jargon.

Real question - do you have some kind of social disorder or disability? You really seem to struggle with knowing how to render basic sarcasm. It doesn't help your presentation as the world's most intelligent poster I can tell you that much.
Dude you need to stop. I think we are all getting a bit annoyed with you.

Worthless jargon? You mean the basic synoptic meteorological principles I supposedly know nothing about even though I’ve got 2 degrees in this?

Also didn’t you promise to stop responding to me earlier? What happened to that?

Worthless jargon? You mean the basic synoptic meteorological principles I supposedly know nothing about even though I’ve got 2 degrees in this?

Also didn’t you promise to stop responding to me earlier? What happened to that?
Just so you know Webb, most of us do appreciate your professional insight and knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back