• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the expectation that SSWs magically mean cold needs to be taken out back and shot. There needs to be an understanding that a mechanism is required to place the cold in NOAM

Right. I think social media hype and weather sensationalists have been misinforming the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said it before. I’m not done with winter and I still prefer cold, but I’m excited for some #stormhour material
I miss scenes like this man, it really put me at piece during the summer, I’m tired is staying inside because it’s to cold and the weather is extremely boring

Please win tonight warriors, smh I bet if we had klay we would be 11-4 or something, but Wiggins has been pretty good

So we're done, that's it, it's over, no coming back? No need to keep tracking it? Just want to make sure so I don't keep wasting my time with it

Didn’t say there was, I just was curious to know how someone from NC was a dubs fan
Kind of like the panthers, I just watched them back then and started liking them , although I’m wayyyyyy more interesting in the NFL and way more passionate about the panthers, as I get upset when
They lose, had 11 ------ days from them

Texas probably has the best weather in the winter, 60s and 70s.. but when it does get cold it usually snows then it warms right back up... there is no need for this coolish weather without snow
Well we normally don’t have all this coolish crap either but this year is exceptional . Texas is nuts though, teens have been seen at sea level all the way down to Brownsville which is the same latitude as Miami mind you.

I think the fact that NC, VA, MD, PA all dont feel comfortable its going to snow, anything can happen.

So we're done, that's it, it's over, no coming back? No need to keep tracking it? Just want to make sure so I don't keep wasting my time with it

Of all people here on this forum from NC you should be the least worried about it coming back lol. Even if you get a little snow there it’s probably gonna be heavy on the backend

Of all people here on this forum from NC you should be the least worried about it coming back lol. Even if you get a little snow there it’s probably gonna be heavy on the backend
Yea he lives in New England or Canada or something like that. He likes hockey and says eyy a lot . He is also known to be turned on my moose , Tim Hortons , and Trudeau pics .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back