• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the SSW and PV hype is forever dead now too. It seems to correlate more with Siberian and European cold this year. It perhaps has been incorrectly viewed as a sure thing for North America which as we can see is far from being the case.

When Judah screams SSW next winter, we will collectively roll our eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the SSW and PV hype is forever dead now too. It seems to correlate more with Siberian and European cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the expectation that SSWs magically mean cold needs to be taken out back and shot. There needs to be an understanding that a mechanism is required to place the cold in NOAM

Cmon man you’ll do better with summer storms this year, especially if we keep the block/SE Canada vortex time to time which encourages NW flow/lee troughing In the summer
I’ve said it before. I’m not done with winter and I still prefer cold, but I’m excited for some #stormhour material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back