• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in fast food but I’m in Arby’s line and we watch a dude bust in to Pizza Hut with a gun next door and rob it and dip. Cops everywhere I had to scurry before I got associates with that mess . I just wanted some Arby’s man
Damn, you move to Durham?

Damn, you move to Durham?
No, this is the ZEW! High crime area , the strip mall Pizza Hut is in has been targeted heavily. Belk got robbed at 3 in the afternoon a few months ago , then the food lion, now Pizza Hut. No body been arrested , also been witness to an FBI raid at 2 am of my neighbors house and 2 drive by shootings of their house . Eastern NC is wild .

No, this is the ZEW! High crime area , the strip mall Pizza Hut is in has been targeted heavily. Belk got robbed at 3 in the afternoon a few months ago , then the food lion, now Pizza Hut. No body been arrested , also been witness to an FBI raid at 2 am of my neighbors house and 2 drive by shootings of their house . Eastern NC is wild .
Reminds me of parts of Salisbury NC, in fact I used to live near a area where NHC rollin 60 crip gangs were around lol
Nowhere near as bad in concord

Reminds me of parts of Salisbury NC, in fact I used to live near a area where NHC rollin 60 crip gangs were around lol
Nowhere near as bad in concord
Many gangs here , crip sets , blood sets, neighborhood gangs, street gangs , then even family gangs . Back in the day when I was 16 some folks tried to bang me in to 400 block . I passed , not for me . The crips used to run in my area , I got my ---- stolen from em once . They all got busted , last one got busted for armed robbery of some old lady . Meanie butt! Same dude was always tryna to talk to me and befriend me but I always ignored him.

Many gangs here , crip sets , blood sets, neighborhood gangs, street gangs , then even family gangs . Back in the day when I was 16 some folks tried to bang me in to 400 block . I passed , not for me . The crips used to run in my area , I got my ---- stolen from em once . They all got busted , last one got busted for armed robbery of some old lady . Meanie butt! Same dude was always tryna to talk to me and befriend me but I always ignored him.
Maybe you ought to move to Wake Forest, like your location says. Only gangs I know there are Baptists. :)

Damn! Y’all need to move! I think there has been 3 murders in all of Iowa since I’ve moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back