• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome material for what I'm going to use it for, keep going.

I'm sure it must be pretty awesome material because you probably can't come up w/ anything original on your own.

This entire board has more than enough material on you already, you probably need to sit back down before you get banned again.

For the record, I'd like a moderator or admin to resolve this now. Exactly what did I do incorrectly during this attack by @Webberweather53 other than to respond to the personal attacks he started? Please review the thread and inform me. I posted my views, he disagreed and per his extensive history took them personally and has been crying like a petulant teenager for the past 3 hours since, even though he is wrong and degreed mets on this board have acknowledged this to me in private messages already. You moderators are going to have to stand up to this bully. I'm sure @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy, @Rain Cold and others he has attacked in my short time here must agree.

This seems appropriate for those who can’t behave themselves.
bffc8c03821676c273ab1eca4eb4ccea.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I'd like a moderator or admin to resolve this now. Exactly what did I do incorrectly during this attack by @Webberweather53 other than to respond to the personal attacks he started? Please review the thread and inform me. I posted my views, he disagreed and per his extensive history took them personally and has been crying like a petulant teenager for the past 3 hours since, even though he is wrong and degreed mets on this board have acknowledged this to me in private messages already. You moderators are going to have to stand up to this bully. I'm sure @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy, @Rain Cold and others he has attacked in my short time here must agree.
Y'all can downvote me till the sun don't shine but it doesn't change the facts. @Webberweather53 came in here like a bull in a china shop this afternoon with the following unprovoked replies just because he didn't like what others had correctly pointed out.

Wow I totally didn’t realize that! Thanks for clearing that up captain obvious
Yeah because if the low goes southeast with it comes more cold air and confluence than we ever had before, but no we definitely don’t want that. There’s a good reason you’ve been on my ignore list for a while now

Y'all can downvote me till the sun don't shine but it doesn't change the facts. @Webberweather53 came in here like a bull in a china shop this afternoon with the following unprovoked replies just because he didn't like what others had correctly pointed out.
Is this acceptable behavior? Is this not a violation of T.O.S.? Is this expected behavior from an alleged degreed, "professional" meteorologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back