• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weather forum, not Webber's Kingdom. Not only that, but news flash, I have more experience, degrees and everything else than he does. So how dare he question me, would be more like it if you are going to use such preposterous logic. So I guess now you feel bad since I'm the alpha dog here, eh? Yeah didn't think so...and that is most certainly not how the real world works. Meteorologists are SUPPOSED to question themselves and each other daily.

triggered.gif

This is a weather forum, not Webber's Kingdom. Not only that, but news flash, I have more experience, degrees and everything else than he does. So how dare he question me, would be more like it if you are going to use such preposterous logic. So I guess now you feel bad since I'm the alpha dog here, eh? Yeah didn't think so...and that is most certainly not how the real world works. Meteorologists are SUPPOSED to question themselves and each other daily.
What degrees do you have? Also, I’m curious if you can show us your running snow archive?

What degrees do you have? Also, I’m curious if you can show us your running snow archive?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back