• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can downvote me till the sun don't shine but it doesn't change the facts. @Webberweather53 came in here like a bull in a china shop this afternoon with the following unprovoked replies just because he didn't like what others had correctly pointed out.
I don’t blame him, you question his degree and knowledge on the subject. I would be mad too if I spent as much time as he has on this only to be rudely questioned like you’ve been doing to him.

I don’t blame him, you question his degree and knowledge on the subject. I would be mad too if I spent as much time as he has on this only to be rudely questioned like you’ve been doing to him.
This is a weather forum, not Webber's Kingdom. Not only that, but news flash, I have more experience, degrees and everything else than he does. So how dare he question me, would be more like it if you are going to use such preposterous logic. So I guess now you feel bad since I'm the alpha dog here, eh? Yeah didn't think so...and that is most certainly not how the real world works. Meteorologists are SUPPOSED to question themselves and each other daily.

This is a weather forum, not Webber's Kingdom. Not only that, but news flash, I have more experience, degrees and everything else than he does. So how dare he question me, would be more like it if you are going to use such preposterous logic. So I guess now you feel bad since I'm the alpha dog here, eh? Yeah didn't think so...and that is most certainly not how the real world works. Meteorologists are SUPPOSED to question themselves and each other daily.
You're a strange dude. Little man syndrome perhaps.

lmao

It's low key kinda comforting to have 1300m back in the forum providing us some great entertainment here as he completely unravels yet again. It honestly gives me a sense that the world is starting to turn back to normal again. Now if Tom Brady can win go to another superbowl in a few weeks, I'll feel 10x better.

Ahh yes claiming victory before an event has even verified yet. Classic. I would say something about how you of all people should know better than to prematurely do this because you have a met degree, but I'm kinda starting to doubt that's the case as is a majority of the forum. I guess you must have learned that while working at Bamwx.

Also, no need to erase your location from your profile after I said something about how you (1300m) used to live in Four Oaks/Benson, the cat is already out of the bag, accept it and move on.

Go ahead and f**k and get it over with.

It's low key kinda comforting to have 1300m back in the forum providing us some great entertainment here as he completely unravels yet again. It honestly gives me a sense that the world is starting to turn back to normal again. Now if Tom Brady can win go to another superbowl in a few weeks, I'll feel 10x better.
If I'm not mistaken you are closer to being banned than I am.

I think it's likely February is significantly warmer than normal but I hope we can just get one winter storm for central NC during that time span. I'd take 1" at this point since it would be better than nothing

Yeah... and I’m Long Dong Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back