• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Not inclined to start a thread, especially since I've never done that here, at American, at Eastern, but ... should someone start a Thanksgiving "Best Wishes" pot we can pleasantly stir?
Is your son in town for Thanksgiving ? Didn't you say he lives somewhere in Asia ?

Greg Fishel posted on Facebook that he now works for the same company as Allan Huffman, advising energy traders based on upcoming weather events.

Anybody here a Mac user? If so, have you updated to Catalina? Issues?

I did a few weeks ago. I haven’t had any issues if that’s what you’re asking. I put Office 365 on there yesterday. I have a MacBook Pro and it seems to be doing great with Catalina.

I did a few weeks ago. I haven’t had any issues if that’s what you’re asking. I put Office 365 on there yesterday. I have a MacBook Pro and it seems to be doing great with Catalina.
Thanks!
I've read horror stories about blue tooth, internet, Photos among so many other issues ... may be less than 1/2 of 1%, but with 5 iMacs and 3 MB Pros for work, I have to be careful ... can't even afford the time to do a Time Machine or SuperDuper reinstall ... Did you have 32 bit apps hanging in the background? They are easy to delete, but the preference files and other residual "stuff' they leave behind I also need to figure out how to get rid of. And no Dashboard anymore?

fdiOLMWqoTcvJeh025korIMrneR7IL1CzJ3LpSQOOqN3zNGY9JjYcTnhiYgBcl2WcCMZInahgRDZH69uhkjfBSJ8nflkH85naERnYOaighIZjDcoXoM-XB4HuHtg_ufB0muZ24phLYUwCkE0zDmzXLDtr8b0vGV7pwFj7GAM8vDoPJGW8nFj0IN9vuB0AuoWhIcN-VdI5hH3T6r1ungBkLIfIO5ZucJrEQ_PT3QoNkqyQQ2q-tgOsa5ONyecSQI3BEnl0e7cwUuu1mcK040SBTYTZn4tJIA4vvEwCLV2UiiHNgzvHNkJbAUxh10_6jq6zLGp3seSv7H2IgH8BR-cjrP6xtgbOqs0TSoL49_6Da1Fp2sLHVkoOn45MwOX5lKI2O74TyD-mbX_5WMlcU-R5WFuRXS0X0jp8QJe8pL11bzrcjFyQEMm1TLxG16ECqu64YPoPHO9Lx6GtKNCrQUp42mMJGsRI5pnZ3gfswnHrC8JyqHm5jx91O7z1Qyy6r9K4jQgrupGLEWtSoukjwR54kSUi9QHPMnwnp0BNS-pfZvK44a25Md3vQJNo8O0EZOS45_IhHqhlWNb2bRux70zc4vxBM7sznwh-wOD3jL5rKyngRsXoMLA9YU3I733zKYST0bUU2RrAMvFf5RAKQeDI3TY1R-YR88U-KOhNV8S91kC7SI5RJ7gQ4c=s398-no

Walmart sells out of everything within 2 minutes.
The nation's largest discount store has announced that they sold out of everything off the Black Friday List within 2 minutes. Last night, at 10pm, Walmart dropped prices of millions of items ahead of Black Friday, resulting in multiple sold out items and even their website going down. On twitter they said to one user that "The items sold out faster than expected. We suggest checking the In-Store sale starting tomorrow night at 6pm locally." Users will now have to wait until December 10 2019 before they can pick up items.

Is there a bigger rivalry in football than Michigan-Ohio State ? Maybe Auburn-Alabama ?
If Michigan were to go 11-1, but their lone loss being to Ohio State, M's fans would consider the season a failure. I visited M's facebook site after their loss to O last year and finished 10-2, and you would think they went 6-6 (or sores) LOL

Unless you only love a defensive battle, I don't see how one can't be loving the Iron Bowl. 93 points and not done! AL already in close enough for potential field goal to tie with 2 minutes left in the 4th.

Back