• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Stomach bugs suck! Only benefit is I lost weight and my ads are looking good. Happy New Years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine there's a heaven, it's easy if you try. No more warm noses, no cutters too. Imagine if all the moisture met cold air too, ooooh. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one; I hope someday you can sled with us, and the whole SE forum can....

Yea it was brutal. I was on my back porch in the cold rain cursing at the sky while 5 miles down the road it was puking snow.

Yep, nothing beats having your county bisected by a winter storm, and finding yourself on the wrong half. There's nothing worse in a winter than being in the area that's the "red headed step child"

Yep, nothing beats having your county bisected by a winter storm, and finding yourself on the wrong half. There's nothing worse in a winter than being in the area that's the "red headed step child"
Your 10000% correct, it’s been like that since 2014.

the airport hasn't measured snow here since March 2015

Only 2 more months of nothing and we can go for a 4 year streak!

I think i get closer to moving north everytime these borderline storms fail

Last edited:
HM thinks there’s no winter cancel crew this year. Boy is he wrong.

Dude has probably been the most accurate about everything the last few years. He talks we need to listen.