• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Temperatures for December at Nashville averaged 4.6 above normal. Does that qualify as a torch? If not, it's pretty close

Imagine there's a heaven, it's easy if you try. No more warm noses, no cutters too. Imagine if all the moisture met cold air too, ooooh. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one; I hope someday you can sled with us, and the whole SE forum can....

Yea it was brutal. I was on my back porch in the cold rain cursing at the sky while 5 miles down the road it was puking snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, nothing beats having your county bisected by a winter storm, and finding yourself on the wrong half. There's nothing worse in a winter than being in the area that's the "red headed step child"

Yep, nothing beats having your county bisected by a winter storm, and finding yourself on the wrong half. There's nothing worse in a winter than being in the area that's the "red headed step child"

Your 10000% correct, it’s been like that since 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the GFS
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_51.png

the airport hasn't measured snow here since March 2015

Only 2 more months of nothing and we can go for a 4 year streak!

I think i get closer to moving north everytime these borderline storms fail

Last edited:
Back