• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

At KATL, all strong/superstrong El Ninos but 2015-6 were colder than 2018-9 in DJF, and ALL had more wintry precip. there.

I'm sorry but I'm not particularly interested in what's likely to be more just pure cold and wet days without wintry if it does become a strong Nino, so I pass entirely on a Nino if it becomes strong. Moderate, I'll take, but I'll be pretty darn disappointed if it becomes strong. Maybe if I was not in the area affected by the CAD dome, I would not be as "meh" on it, but lately in the last two winters I've kinda had seasonal SAD from the CAD dreary days (you can also argue that not only are we revising history on Ninos being poor for us, but we wouldn't be as irritated about those CAD dreary days if we were actually getting wintry weather though).

(feel free to save this comment lulz, I'll eat up on crow if we do see a strong Nino and a legitimate Miller A winter storm)

My goodness. The march thread is dominated by this possible flurry event.

Still a trace ??‍♂️ Something the rest of the SE has had no luck with lol, thas tufff, but y’all are extremely due for something, y’all should get something next year but we have a El Niño likely coming up so we’ll see....

Milk and coke is the new wave now, disgusting
Mixed together?!
giphy.gif

Enjoyed one of the most exciting basketball games in a long time today, nope wasn't UNC, State or a major school but it was at Campbell University. Watched them become Big South Reg season champs for 1st time in school history with 64-62 win over Radford. Gore Arena only holds 3000, standing room only and was rocking! It was a blast and now they get to host the Big South Tourney....big deal for little town of Buies Creek, NC

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Enjoyed one of the most exciting basketball games in a long time today, nope wasn't UNC, State or a major school but it was at Campbell University. Watched them become Big South Reg season champs for 1st time in school history with 64-62 win over Radford. Gore Arena only holds 3000, standing room only and was rocking! It was a blast and now they get to host the Big South Tourney....big deal for little town of Buies Creek, NC

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Went to grad school there. Big deal indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back