• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Read about possibility of another flooding episode as the firehose rears its ugly head again in about a week. This is getting to be effing ridiculous... how much more of this before the STJ finally calms the *&^$ down or shoots it's ##### somewhere else?

I just pretend nothing outside of the southeast exists. Makes me happier during a winter like this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started reading and posting there since I'm up here and I swear these weenies are worse than the MA goons

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Thankfully the rain underperformed here tonight. Models were showing an inch or more for my area and ended up with just over a quarter inch. It’s been so wet here this is a big win in my book.

Today just sucked... Didn't want to clog up Severe Storm thread with this post. Living in Athens with friends and family back home in the CSRA and Central Georgia was very nerve wracking today. Although the big tornado threat passed south of both areas where family lived, I wish more could have done with me posting a vague message of a Tornado threat to Washington County. Those in Oconee and in eastern Wilkinson County, I do hope things were alright. There were definitely those south and west that got hit hard. Really hope that things aren't worse than it looked on radar.

I want everyone to get snow, I just hate when the simulated radar imagery starts floating around. It can be so deceiving!

I want everyone to get snow, I just hate when the simulated radar imagery starts floating around. It can be so deceiving!
I hate that the simulated radar is showing any precip near me , as rain

Wow Luke Perry died today, former star of 90210 and many other acting roles over the years was unable to recover from his massive stroke. Only 52 yrs old

Back