• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Roll Humps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times did your wheels get stuck in the mud? You know you shouldn’t mow wet grass or mow too early. We will have a freeze Monday - Wednesday . Lol

How many times did your wheels get stuck in the mud? You know you shouldn’t mow wet grass or mow too early. We will have a freeze Monday - Wednesday . Lol

It was really high after the rain we had. And maybe I will get lucky and the freeze will kill it all now.

Reactions: Jon
When the precip gets here Tuesday, in all the SE and it’s rain!?

More like warm rain winter was done back in December we never even had a winter except maybe a few days of below normal temps at times if that...

it is literally a cold rain here... hasn't been above 50 since the front Wednesday, tonight was the first real rain though, been more like the Seattle drizzle fog before this

the arctic front arrives in the morning then of course its dry cold:rolleyes:

I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain much here in Huntsville area. We’re getting hammered again

Sure seems like Alabama is the new tornado alley the past few years.

pretty sure y'all were suppose to get like 1-2 inches today.
Our local Mets backed off the totals at the last minute, but yeah for a while they were saying 1-2. Hard to get our ballgames in! Guess we’ll be canceled again tomorrow

Back