• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

He/she rubbing it in apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I lived in Indiana for 7 years; snow there is great; accents and food and just about every damn thing else there sux; rather be down here with folks ... yes, "folks" ...

Had a small plane crash 13 miles from my house in Franklin County. Landed in a pond. Listening to the scanner feed and they just confirmed one person is dead.

@Webberweather53 great game between Canes / Stl blues. Like you said, Canes need the win more than the Blues to make the playoffs. Canes are my 2nd fav so I’m not totally heartbroken. I believe you play hockey? What made you a third team Blues hockey fan? Btw... My brother and two kids traveled 2 hours from the triad for tonight’s game. :)
Edit- His wifey stayed home with their special needs son. :)

Last edited:
I lived in Indiana for 7 years; snow there is great; accents and food and just about every damn thing else there sux; rather be down here with folks ... yes, "folks" ...
Summers up here are definitely nicer than in the south. Honestly, I find the winters here a little too cold. And yeah I miss the southern accents for sure, although as you get down to Cincinnati you hear some southern accents mixed in.

Models giving NC love to end the winter just the same way it did to begin the winter... 2018-2019 legit winter storms for some states in the south
Alabama-0
Mississippi-0
Georgia-0
Louisiana-0
Sobering numbers that should make all of us angry, let out a good scream if you live from LA to SC.
giphy.gif

Then have a drink afterwards.
giphy.gif

WRAL has a new weekend morning “meteorologist”: https://www.wral.com/rs/bio/18200965/

“Peta is also a graduate of the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communication. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication-News, Minor in Geography and Certificate in Meteorology and Climatology.”

So much for WRAL insisting that their weather team be actual meteorologists with meteorology undergrad/grad degrees instead of comminications degree weather readers. Wasn’t the entire movement to get scientists in front of the camera spearheaded by Greg Fishel? They’re not wasting time removing all traces of his impact.

Back