• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I actually enjoyed the winter of 2011-2012 cause I didnt even have to worry about getting fake snow. I could go outside and enjoy the nice weather. Never had to even look at weather models cause snow was never in the cards. I have absolutely no problems with warm winters, as long as I can get one 2+ inch snow.
There was no hearbreak in 2011-12 thats for sure. There was literally nothing to track all winter !

I actually enjoyed the winter of 2011-2012 cause I didnt even have to worry about getting fake snow. I could go outside and enjoy the nice weather. Never had to even look at weather models cause snow was never in the cards. I have absolutely no problems with warm winters, as long as I can get one 2+ inch snow.

have to agree with this... I much prefer when we don't waste time on a bunch of fake news

I really hope we look back on this thread in March and say "LOL what were those idiots rambling about?"
But I'm worried that'll be what we're saying about the Jammin thread...

Just go ahead and start a Spring thread.

Back