• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Can we go ahead and start some speculation on next years winter? I'm sure someone has some good analogs or something.

Temperatures will be 1-5 degrees above average and rainfall will be slightly above average. The best analog is the 2018-2019 winter season.

WiFi is in and out here. Can someone pls check the 06z GFS and see how those anafrontal snow sprinkles are trending? Thanks

Any prediction for the Euro weeklies? By the way, it is no coincidence that they're released at the US Happy Hour. The Europeans know exactly what they're doing. I don't think it really takes 14 hours to run them.

Guess #2 ( just a guess) will use reverse psychology)
Week 1- warm
Week 2- warmer
Week 3- summer
Week 4- Hell on earth
Week 5- Mars
Week 6- cold and snowy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiFi is in and out here. Can someone pls check the 06z GFS and see how those anafrontal snow sprinkles are trending? Thanks
These?
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_23.png

All this talk about how this isnt the east of the mountains time, yet the 18z makes them the big winner. NC always wins, unless you live in southern wake county.

This big cold blast reminds me of last year when it was too cold to snow. The slp were heading to Cuba.

I dont even think I got on the forum last February. It was 70 about every day. I didnt care though cause I already had about 6 inches for the winter.

All this talk about how this isnt the east of the mountains time, yet the 18z makes them the big winner. NC always wins, unless you live in southern wake county.

I mean they already had snow...

when is everyone else getting theirs?

Can we go ahead and start some speculation on next years winter? I'm sure someone has some good analogs or something.

warm and wet whatever year they pick

Ensembles people! Ensembles
They like rain too! What an amazing pattern coming up! 5 degree below normal temps, and backside flurries!!?? We rock! Pattern is soooo close, a tweak here/ there, and snow everywhere, bullish!t, I don’t care!

Back