• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I had to put a few on the ignore list for my sanity for a while, even though I am a moderator. Just a heads up for folks about the feature. If you put a member on the ignore list, you will also lose access to any threads they may have created. I couldn’t find a thread I was looking for until I realized that someone I was attempting to ignore created the thread. Maybe @Shawn can fix this on the next upgrade?

That explains why I can never see the Jammin January thread!

Okay, nothing but positive thoughts now. I am done with the negative nannies. I have hope, but will be fine with whatever happens the rest of winter. Life goes on. Just enjoy the ride.

This is supposed to be fun ... ;)

No-one gets a gold medal or silver dollar for being right; no one get's put on the rack for being "wrong". Likewise, no one gets rich by posting as much tripe as can be concocted in a fleeting moment’s whim.

Please, please tamp down and let’s start enjoying each other’s company again … and oh yes … let's resume discussing weather and not focusing on each other’s interpretation of someone else’s take on things …

Just sayin’ … o_O

Now, back to the old salt mine ... :eek:

I'm not sure this board would make it that long. By Valentine's day the board may collapse like a black hole

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quit talking out Uranus! :)

Back