• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

When ATL had snowjam 14, temps in low 20s, we were like 45 and rained! I’d rather take a chance on a clipper

I love how my message accusing Jon of being snarky gets deleted but his message with its rude tone doesn't get deleted. You can tell who the favorites are on this forum.

Yeah and then the southern slider potential web talked about, I just don’t see a lot of the south, especially the Carolinas whiffing, would be cool to get a southern slider with a 1040+ high to the north that moves the same speed then sets up shop at around PA/NY then just sits there then we could get areas east of the apps some good snows once that thing starts to amp off the coast

Well, that period did have something on the models last week. We have seen the models do that before, show something in the really long range, then lose it, and then start showing it again. Maybe that is what is happening again.

Yeah and then the southern slider potential web talked about, I just don’t see a lot of the south, especially the Carolinas whiffing, would be cool to get a southern slider with a 1040+ high to the north that moves the same speed then sets up shop at around PA/NY then just sits there then we could get areas east of the apps some good snows once that thing starts to amp off the coast

Would love to somehow get a big block and for another low to stall not far off the coast like what 1973 was for me...okay realistically (but being homer-ish with my location) I'd either like to see 2 inches of snow going into some deep cold for a day or two or a wet snowstorm that does something like this:wetsnowismesmerizing.jpg

Back