• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

That monster clipper worked last year for my area, I’m talking about the one from last January, got 8 inches and all snow, I’ll be underground the next time that happens since that setup is pretty rare, but the gfs showed that exact setup which will not happen

Last edited:
Im sorry but if you discuss something in a rude tone I will call you out. Everybody should be respected on here. You can discuss something without sounding condescending.
There are a few weather gods in here. They hail from the snow goober throne and if you question their “athoritahh” (cartman voice) your post will get thrown in the trashcan along with winter 2019. There WILL be a southern slider. Their WILL be -NAO. There WILL be snow DAMNIT! And you WILL NOT debate!

Okay story time, my mom got the flu shot in 2017 and she was sick for pretty much the entire fall-winter period. Her coughing never stopped and she was miserable for a lot of that time period due to it. She only got it because based off Medicare (yeah that's another story I'll share in a few minutes, she's been disabled for a long time), she could get a free gift card that she could give to her family, but after that happened, she swore flu shots off.

I also got one for school (yep, I can't find a job in the field I was studying for, and I had attended a legit school and program, not a fake one), but I didn't really get sick.

Yeah back in october, my immune system sucks tho in the winter

its kind of sad, we may not even beat how cold we were in Mid November(!) if things keep trending warmer

ironic because I remember thinking how great this winter was gonna be after that haha

I’ve gotten exactly two flu shots my entire life. I’ve gotten the flu exactly one time. It sucked.

Back