• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Posted on the wrong thread lol, and even looked at the wrong gfs run, still this run had a decent western ridge but broke down at the end, I think I need to go to sleep and get my mind right

These little maps with blue precip colors are a lot of fun to look at but good luck with an arctic frontal
passage saving winter. Man I’m salty. Those to the east don’t have a fighting chance unless this pattern progresses as depicted

These little maps with blue precip colors are a lot of fun to look at but good luck with an arctic frontal
passage saving winter. Man I’m salty. Those to the east don’t have a fighting chance unless this pattern progresses as depicted
If your salty. Just cut back on your sodium intake. ?☀️?

At least y’all have a shot at snow, I’ll be in Honduras for a lot of next winter so I’ll enjoy scorching summertime during winter, my dad calls 85 degrees with a dew of 76+ a cool down and a low of 70 a cool down during night time in the winter in San Pedro Sula Honduras lol

Back