• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

At least y’all have a shot at snow, I’ll be in Honduras for a lot of next winter so I’ll enjoy scorching summertime during winter, my dad calls 85 degrees with a dew of 76+ a cool down and a low of 70 a cool down during night time in the winter in San Pedro Sula Honduras lol
Sounds like fun. ????

At least y’all have a shot at snow, I’ll be in Honduras for a lot of next winter so I’ll enjoy scorching summertime during winter, my dad calls 85 degrees with a dew of 76+ a cool down and a low of 70 a cool down during night time in the winter in San Pedro Sula Honduras lol
I'll be in Africa so I'm really hoping this winter goes out with a bang!

GT loses to Clemson in hoops. We are likely to miss the NCAA tournament again. I don't understand how GT is consistently below average in basketball being in Atlanta. We should be able to recruit top talent, yet are underwhelming every year recently.

I remember in the 80s and 90s when all the ACC teams were good in basketball. I miss those days.

How in the world was there 5 pages in the January discussion overnight? Looks like when we finally get blocking we lose the STJ and it becomes a clipperfest around the PV. Northern stream crap. Growing impatient. I've always believed in a good pattern, you should get regular pings of fantasy snow hits here and there. Not getting much at all. January is toast. Hopefully next week we start to get some shots across the bow once early February is in view. Need the STJ to continue to crank though.

Wambulance engaged!

Things are starting to look better on the op runs now.

giphy.gif

How in the world was there 5 pages in the January discussion overnight? Looks like when we finally get blocking we lose the STJ and it becomes a clipperfest around the PV. Northern stream crap. Growing impatient. I've always believed in a good pattern, you should get regular pings of fantasy snow hits here and there. Not getting much at all. January is toast. Hopefully next week we start to get some shots across the bow once early February is in view. Need the STJ to continue to crank though.

Wambulance engaged!
Yep, the overnight models were no more than one-pageworthy!

Back