• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Wrong thread. Only positivity here.

tenor.gif
You’re right. I meant “Clippers? ? yayy”

clippers, cold chasing moisture, and people hugging the Euro showing flurries. If I may just remind everyone the Euro was giving me 32” inside 200hr earlier this year...I got 1” of sleet with temps hovering around 33

Please temper your inner gooberness. I know it’s hard sometimes
Lol, If next week system work out, I'll be glad to get even an 1" out of it . I'm desperate

Lol, If next week system work out, I'll be glad to get even an 1" out of it . I'm desperate
Well if you do the math, I got 1/32 of what was forecasted. So if my calculations are correct, and I’m not a numbers guy, the Euro is giving you 2” which would come out to 2/32 which equals rain

Hot off the wire, ,they must have a super special snow/cold weenie working there..

Chicopee Woods in Gainesville, GA

***Special Announcement***

Due to winter weather and cold temps moving into our area, Chicopee will be CLOSED this upcoming Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

We plan to reopen Tuesday late morning.

Thanks for your continued support and stay warm!

Major 12z dud. Glad I took a 15 minute poop break to look at that crap. Cutters followed by sheared crap salad followed by spring in a few weeks. Glory

Hot off the wire, ,they must have a super special snow/cold weenie working there..

Chicopee Woods in Gainesville, GA

***Special Announcement***

Due to winter weather and cold temps moving into our area, Chicopee will be CLOSED this upcoming Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

We plan to reopen Tuesday late morning.

Thanks for your continued support and stay warm!

Hopefully this magic winter storm cuts down on some of the trees, I’m sure they will find 25333 of my golf balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRRR! Might have to stock up on Antifreeze so the Ditch Witch will crank in the mornings during this arctic outbreak
CD4A5B58-966E-440D-A87A-348334576D0D.png

Major 12z dud. Glad I took a 15 minute poop break to look at that crap. Cutters followed by sheared crap salad followed by spring in a few weeks. Glory

Where are you seeing spring temps? I see cold / warm waves repeating. And I wouldn’t say warm, more avg temps. Looks normal too me. 20s to low 60s from start to end of run. That’s pretty avg I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just hope to hit 10 inches snowfall total for the winter. We have not done that since 2003-04. Winters here tend to vary between decent snowfall (5-8 inches) and crap (1 inch or less). Last winter was decent, hopefully this one can be great with another snowfall! I also am hoping we get some colder lows too, I like having one Arctic blast every winter.

I just hope to hit 10 inches snowfall total for the winter. We have not done that since 2003-04. Winters here tend to vary between decent snowfall (5-8 inches) and crap (1 inch or less). Last winter was decent, hopefully this one can be great with another snowfall! I also am hoping we get some colder lows too, I like having one Arctic blast every winter.
This is the whining thread! Only negative comments are allowed

Zomg we didn't get any computer screen snow again!!! Winterz over!1!1!1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Somebody forgot to pull up the 384 gfs again.

Back