• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

honestly I never expect snow down here hell my state's name begins with the word south lol ! it is funny how shocked and angry we get down here when a storm shows up then disappears when in reality it should have never shown up to begin with.

Part of me legitimately hopes the rest of this winter falls flat on its face. It will snow again one day. At everyone’s house..Except for @Brent. It will never snow at Brent’s house again

These op runs are not right! They are not showing torch temps for mby! I thought op runs were true to use as forecasting 7-10 days out. Why even look at the ensembles. They are showing cold. No way that is right.

The same ones #SNOMG’ing over operational runs in the main thread are the same ones that get mad when everyone freaks out when it shows heat and rain. Funny how that works out

The negative energy in the January thread, even with a promising op run is really pathetic to tell you the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm on the 240 hour GFS reminds me of last year mid January storm all over again where Columbia was warm nosed to death.

I'm sure that look will work out because its on a weekend, it's not really worth it to take the drive to Lafayette on that, and I get token flakes off of it.

Ridge ridge, be less of an influence.

I probably shouldn't disclose this but I currently have six on ignore and there's another 3 or 4 candidates in the running. It's the only way I can come in here during these times when there aren't winter storm threats. I'm a forgiving guy though, when things settle down I'll revisit the list ;)
I had to put a few on the ignore list for my sanity for a while, even though I am a moderator. Just a heads up for folks about the feature. If you put a member on the ignore list, you will also lose access to any threads they may have created. I couldn’t find a thread I was looking for until I realized that someone I was attempting to ignore created the thread. Maybe @Shawn can fix this on the next upgrade?

I had to put a few on the ignore list for my sanity for a while, even though I am a moderator. Just a heads up for folks about the feature. If you put a member on the ignore list, you will also lose access to any threads they may have created. I couldn’t find a thread I was looking for until I realized that someone I was attempting to ignore created the thread. Maybe @Shawn can fix this on the next upgrade?
Guess that means I should start the February thread since no one would ever possibly block me. ?

Back