• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Excuse my French, but the ---- riding in the main thread is becoming unbearable. Live and let live u guess.

Back on topic: when is it supposed to rain again? Hopefully soon because my yard is starting to
dry out. Drought conditions?

giphy.gif
lol eat sh** brick

Excuse my French, but the ---- riding in the main thread is becoming unbearable. Live and let live u guess.

Back on topic: when is it supposed to rain again? Hopefully soon because my yard is starting to
dry out. Drought conditions?
Never. Your punishment is nothing ever again. You get a 1 mile wide umbrella over your house.

It's not really that, certainly people who are smart enough to figure out most of what I say actually need to patient and because they aren't are having a selective bias to see everything wrong with infinitesimal details that rarely mean anything this far out in a large-scale pattern. It's little better than the people who get frustrated over not seeing fantasy storms on every single operational model run over 7-10 days out.
OK

I've used the ignore button for the second time in 15 years of weather forums. Congrats to the lucky person, you are in elite company.
I probably shouldn't disclose this but I currently have six on ignore and there's another 3 or 4 candidates in the running. It's the only way I can come in here during these times when there aren't winter storm threats. I'm a forgiving guy though, when things settle down I'll revisit the list ;)

If we get deep into the 3rd week of February, we haven't scored or aren't about to score, & I don't see at least a good pattern leading us thru early March, then I can understand being impatient...

If we get deep into the 3rd week of February, we haven't scored or aren't about to score, & I don't see at least a good pattern leading us thru early March, then I can understand being impatient...
I think by that point there will be a strong movement to remove our met tags lol.

Your statement may hold true for the upper south, but i think the areas in the DEEP south probably should start worrying around Jan 31 if there's nothing on the horizon then.

Ok here we go guys. ???? I decided to start a gofundme page so I can raise money to buy 2 of the WeatherFlow Smart Home Weather Station. One for here in Hartselle, Alabama and the other one for Minor Hill, Tennessee. I like to study the difference between the 2 homes. For instance when spring hits. Here in Hartselle the leaves tend to leaf out about 2 weeks earlier then it does in Minor Hill. Same thing when it comes to fall. If I get enough raised I will link both location to my name so all the forum can also keep up with things also. I have done research on quite a few of the weather stations and determine this would work best for this forum and me. Here is the link for the go fund me page.https://www.gofundme.com/weather-st...board_a&rcid=fee482d397634e6088129bddf76b6d74

WeatherFlow Smart Home Weather Station

View attachment 11382

Good luck on the endeavor! I love mine, have it on Weather Underground here! Probably the best $300 I've spent on something like this.

Well at least we had that early December storm, still a record breaker for many, especially the triad, sucks that there was WAA, when I started to hear the sound of sleet mixing in, that pissed me off lol even when I knew it would happen

In all honesty this thread has actually gotten funny, it's reminding me of the old accuweather days, just with a bit more weather talk in it (I'm talking about what the Everything Else was).

Good luck on the endeavor! I love mine, have it on Weather Underground here! Probably the best $300 I've spent on something like this.

Yea I defitnely need 2 of them. Cause sometimes I seen it pouring down rain in Alabama and just 60 miles north in southern Tennessee house it can be pouring snow.

I'm not sure this board would make it that long. By Valentine's day the board may collapse like a black hole

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sometimes I selfishly hope this will happen again when people are so impatient. I was in Benson, NC right in the 4" totals. My NCSU meteorology friends were almost in tears when I got to class the next day and showed them the pictures lol. The only time in my life I've been under the heaviest banding.

accum.20090204.gif

Back