• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I don’t have to see it rip fatties an hour to my north again this week. Sorry for being a hater. Congrats MA. Being on spring

Yeah because Indiana gets SO much snow. You do realize parts of GA got more snow than this part of Indiana this winter ? The big story here is usually the cold. This area gets very little snow. If youre not near the lakes youre screwed.

You have got to be joking by comparing Atlanta snowfall to Indiana snowfall based on one very abnormal season. Just because you didn't get a ton of snow in Indiana this season doesn't mean they don't get seasons with lots of snow. Stay there for 5 winters and you will see plenty of snow. Most normal years Richmond Indiana probably gets more snow in 1 year then Atlanta does in 10 years. My town averages probably 8-10 inches of snow a season over the last 12 years and I'd hardly call that little snow. So a place that averages 26 inches is far from a little snow to people from the south.

Check please
0f5d559441c7c369c2fc4edc1153fadb.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

I kind of hate overnight snow because Im usually sleeping but at the same time it gives us the best chance for accumulating snow, especially in March.

Man I wanted UNC to win. Everybody’s brackets will go up in flames even more.

Lol this is the biggest loss for Roy Williams ever in the NCAA tournament and it came at the hands of a lower seeded team in your own home state in the 2nd round. This has to be embarrassing on a multitude of levels for this program.
Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 7.27.27 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back